Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Roach rage

Apropos to Jabberwock’s diatribe against Blatta orientalis (that’s what your scientists call us dude), I would just like to say that no matter how ugly we are and how repulsive you find us, we will be around long after you guys have blogged and bombed each other to oblivion.
Also, Rubaru, you pathetic pen pusher with Dave Barry (puhleeze!) ambitions, listen: 'Don’t call me Babe'.
Cocky Roach
P.S. Hey this is creepily critterly coincidental. Just as I was posting this, guess what I see??? THE ROACH. It was crawling menacingly past, and that too, a week after I mentioned it in my last post. I am not making this up, I swear. Jai you can come over and see for yourself. THIS IS ONE BIG ENTOMOLOGICAL COINCIDENCE.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?